Author Topic: Vaal Cakeday Congratulatory Thread  (Read 2337 times)

Mazzon

• The 'me' in 'team'
    • View Profile
Vaal Cakeday Congratulatory Thread
« on: September 16, 2013, 04:46:12 AM »
This thread is here to congratulate Vaal for turning 30, making him all grown up now and officially entitled to disapprove of today's youth. Not quite old enough yet to call them whippersnappers or for angrily waving a cane at them, but well on his way towards it.

So: Congratulations, Vaal! Happy birthday and many more to come!

Totally would have sent you that car you wished for, but it turns out the overseas shipping cost for one of those big bonnets is just too much for my budget. Besides, they don't make cars like they used to anymore. Now the Toyota AE86 or the first generation Honda CR-X, those you could call cars...

Kazorh

• Street Team
    • View Profile
Re: Vaal Cakeday Congratulatory Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 06:06:00 AM »
Well, he certainly disapproves of some things, already, just not youth. He can even be vocal about it. So really, he's got half the work done already. All he needs to do is readjust his values a bit, then let go of that demonic "internet-blog" thing and replace it with good old-fashioned ranting at whoever happens to have come too close to his lawn. :P

Happy birthday, Vaal.

I only just realized you have the same birthday date as someone I know. Funny.

Vaal

• Vaguely Obscene
  • Administrator
  • Vaguely Obscene
    • View Profile
    • Descendants Serial
Re: Vaal Cakeday Congratulatory Thread
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 12:44:51 PM »
Thanks guys :)

I've decided I'm going to skip ahead to 60 so I'm old enough to use it as an excuse to be rude and/or say inappropriate things.

Considering my vocation and the fact that I'm right now writing something involving the Grim Reaper riding a scooter, I'm pretty sure I'll always be 14.

The Descendants - Twitter: @ParadoxOmni